Author's program description
30% discount plus 25 credit points (€ 9.95)
including update protection at
online purchase until March 20, 2018! b>
WebSite X5 Evolution is the ideal desktop software to create websites, blogs and online stores.
WebSite X5 is a step-by-step builder with a visual editor. No coding skills are needed. It has the essential features required to create websites with both stunning and functional design. Furthermore, it has built-in advanced tools, for Search Engine Optimization as well as responsive design, which allows your web pages to adapt to the screen resolution of any device such as tablets and smartphones.
No hidden costs: no monthly or annual fees or commissions. Install WebSite X5 Evolution on 2 PCs and create as many websites as you like, for yourself, your friends and customers.
Create your Website in 5 Steps
You don’t need to code when creating your website with WebSite X5 Evolution: all you need is a mouse! It’s easy. Follow these five simple steps to make your website online in a snap:
1. Set up your project First, name your project and add a description. Then ask yourself what kind of site you want to create. You can choose to power up your website with a blog or a web shopping cart, you may want to set up a multilanguage site, manage user registration and so on. Your website is a few clicks away.
2. Pick a template A high-quality design is essential to be successful online. you can start with one of the 500 graphic templates available or simply create a template from scratch. Use the built-in editor to add your logo, text, image galleries, graphic effects and anything else you want to customize your template.
3. Organize your website Creating your website structure is easy. You just need to add pages and organize them in levels. Change your website map any time you want: SiteMap and navigation menus will be updated automatically.
4. Create pages Now it’s time for content editing. Drag&Drop content to edit pages. You can add text, images, galleries, animations, videos, create e-mail forms, search fields, product catalogues, maps or use many other Apps for editing fresh content. And everything is done using a visual editor.
5. Publish your website To publish your website online you just have to upload via the built-in FTP Client Engine. The FTP Engine supports secure connections and helps you save time by working with multiple connections and publishing only modified web pages. Done! You're only one click away to inform Google and your social media contacts of your website online presence.
In the spotlight:
- 500 customizable graphic templates
- Graphic libraries with objects and apps
- Online store with credit card payment gateway integration
- Blog, Guestbook & RSS Feed
- Manage access and protected web pages
- Social app buttons and boxes
- Create multilanguage websites
- Create Responsive websites
- Touch & gesture-based interaction
- Site access statistics
- SEO-optimization ready
- Free domain, e-mail and web hosting for 12 months
The following restrictions apply:
- Max. 10 pages can be created - Watermarks in the text and on pictures
- The created website can not be exported to harddrives
After purchasing the full version, the created websites or the project can be edited.
This may contain any number of pages. All existing watermarks will be removed after re-uploading the site project.
Editorial program description
New in Version 14 of WebSiteX5: WebSite XS V14 comes with 80 new powerful features which includes graphics and design tools to start even more stylish blogs and websites from scratch or from the 500 built-in templates (200 now totally new). The main new features include blog pages trendy new design, Google Fonts direct integration, full-screen image galleries, new Parallax effects and Overlay filter for website backgrounds, and the next-gen of navigation menu. To top it all off, the software interface now looks more stunning and the templates have turned into the starting point of a quicker and more seamless 5-step workflow.
Other options: WebSite X5 Evolution V15.0
Link to this page directly from your homepage