Author's program description
Patch My PC is a portable and reliable utility designed to check your system against the current version of Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Flash, Mozilla Firefox, Oracle Java, Apple Quicktime, Apple iTunes, Microsoft Updates and more!
When started PatchMyPC will scan for outdated software automatically. If software is outdated it will show as Red, if it's updated it will show as Green, and if it's not installed it will show as black.
There are many optional updates that can be installed with PatchMyPC. Optional updates can be installed by checking the checkbox in the optional software panel.
* Adds EULA button for Patch My PC and third party software Patch My PC updates.
* Bit-Defender may have detected Patch My PC Beta 1 as downloader/Virus this was a false positive. Here is a link to their forum on this issue; it should be resolved now.
* Definitions were updated today to include Firefox 6.0.2.
Editorial program description
• Fix's an issue with detection for two programs in the Other software tab
• Fix's an issue where Patch My PC may become unresponsive when multiple instances are running
• Fix's an issue where icons aren't deleted when they are stored in the users profile when the delete desktop icon in checked
• Improves the GUI
• Adds 29 new programs to the other updates tab
1. avast! Free Antivirus
2. Core FTP LE
4. Duplicate Cleaner
5. EditPad Lite
6. Free Download Manager
9. Glary Utilities
21.SCCM 2007 Toolkit
27.Wise Registry Cleaner
29.Zoner Photo Studio 14 FREE
Other options: Patch My PC
Link to this page directly from your homepage